- The admission to 3 year Diploma in Polytechnic is open to the candidates of domicile of Jammu and Kashmir only.
- The Board of Technical Education J&K (BOTE J&K) makes the admissions in the polytechnics of J&K.
- The admissions are strictly based on inter-se- merit and counselling.
- The entry qualification for all the courses is 10th pass with Science, Math and English having 40% marks for open category and 37% for the reserved category students.
- There is no age limit prescribed for the admission.
- There is no age limit prescribed for the admission to the polytechnic.
- The BOTE invites application for admission to this Polytechnic and other Polytechnics in the month of July every year.
- The BOTE issues the selected list of the candidates as per the reservation criteria of the GOVT. The candidates selected by BOTE are only eligible for admission in the institution.
The selected students report to the institution with following procedure for getting admission:
- Information Brochure / Prospectus / Admission Form are provided to the students from Admission In-charge.
- The students are advised to go through the Brochure / Prospectus / Admission Form before filling up the Admission Form.
- The filled in Admission Form along with the following original documents is to be got verified from the concerned Admission committee of the Institution.
- . List of original documents to be attached:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Marks Certificate of Matriculation (10th).
- Scheduled Caste/ Backward/ or any other Category Certificate on which basis selection has been granted.
- Eight Passport size photographs.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- The Admission Form after verification along with certificates & requisite admission/ hostel fee (to be deposited in the Accounts Section of the Institution under proper receipt) is to be deposited with the Admission In- charge.
The institution offers three years diploma courses approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) ap in the following branches.
||Name of the Course
Click to view Mandate Disclosure
Click to for Admission Form